Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Darjeeling tea is a tea made from Camellia sinensis var. Sinensis is grown and processed in the Darjeeling or Kalimpong Districts in West Bengal, India.
- The tea leaves keep their original organic form retaining all the minerals and natural ingredients.
- Darjeeling Tea is unique in taste and flavor, delicate vegetal, mossy, fruity, and Black, Oolong, Green, and specialty teas.
- Provides Essential Antioxidants. Darjeeling tea is abundant in antioxidants such as thearubigins and theaflavins.
- Ensures Adequate Hydration.
- Rinse the cup with hot water to warm it.
- Put the tea infuser in the cup.
- Add a tablespoon of tea to the infuser.
- Pour freshly heated water.
- Steep two times – for 3 and 5 minutes.
- Take out the infuser.
- Enjoy the tea.