Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Cocoa powder, an unsweetened chocolate product.
- Cocoa powder occurs when the fat, called cocoa butter, gets removed from the cacao beans during processing.
- The leftover dried solids get ground into the product sold as cocoa powder.
- Cocoa powder is rich in theobromine.
- Since cocoa is rich in phytonutrients but low in fat and sugar, the calories you get from cocoa powder will be packed with healthy chemicals.
- Studies suggest that daily intake of cocoa flavanols can improve mental performance in people with and without mental impairments.
- Can add 1/4 cup of cocoa powder to your cake batter for a complete chocolate transformation.
- Cocoa Powder adds deep chocolate flavor to desserts and beverages.
- Cocoa powder is essentially used as flavor in biscuits, ice cream, dairy drinks and cakes.