Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Chicory root comes from a plant with bright blue flowers that belongs to the dandelion family.
- Relatively high levels of essential minerals such as potassium (K), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), selenium (S), and zinc (Zn).
- Vitamin A, B, and potassium, phosphor, calcium, and magnesium.
- Chicory is also used as a cooking spice and to flavor foods and beverages.
- Packed with the prebiotic fiber inulin.
- The herb is also a source of vitamin C.
- Chicory root is a good source of fiber, which may improve several aspects of your digestive health.
- Mix chicory with ground coffee.
- Brew your coffee.
- Add some foamed milk, toppings, or flavorings to enhance the aroma and serve your chicory root coffee.