Pure Eucalyptus Oil


NaturevibeBotanicals

Essential oils

BW-H8V5-17SZ

198 In Stock

Regular price $9.99
Eucalyptus oil, also known as ‘Nilgiri tel‘ (Hindi) is one ingredient that can have far-reaching effects on our overall well-being. This amazing oil is obtained from the dried leaves of the eucalyptus tree. These sweet-scented leaves are steam-distilled to make the oil. This oil is a colorless liquid with a...

  • Eucalyptus oil, also known as ‘Nilgiri tel‘ (Hindi) is one ingredient that can have far-reaching effects on our overall well-being. This amazing oil is obtained from the dried leaves of the eucalyptus tree.
  • These sweet-scented leaves are steam-distilled to make the oil. This oil is a colorless liquid with a strong woody and sweet scent. Today, around 5% of the oil comes from Australia, while the remaining 95% is contributed by China.
  • The oil is largely used for first-aid purposes due to its vast remedial and healing properties. Application of the oil also help skin. Especially appropriate for skin eruptions and oily complexions. Mix eucalyptus essential oil with an equivalent amount of apple cider vinegar and dab on the problematic areas. This mixture can also be used as an antiseptic.
  • Many aromatherapists use eucalyptus oil for their remedies. The inhalation of the sweet-smelling oil helps relax the body. You can add a few drops of the essential oil to a hot bath. The steam and the aroma will help you calm down. Eucalyptus oil isn’t water soluble, and you will need to mix it with a dispersant before you add it to the water. Whole milk or bath salts are the best dispersants for eucalyptus essential oil.
  • Eucalyptus oil can be used in relaxing or therapeutic massages. Just add few drops of this essential oil to coconut or almond oil and apply on skin with a gentle rubbing motion.