' Register & get 20% off on your first purchase : NATURE20 '
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
- The maca plant has exploded in popularity in recent years.
- It's actually a plant native to Peru, and is commonly available in powder form or as a supplement.
- The maca plant, known scientifically as Lepidium meyenii, is sometimes referred to as Peruvian ginseng.
- The main edible part of the plant is the root, which grows underground. It exists in several colors, ranging from white to black.
- Yellow maca root powder is very nutritious, and is a great source of several important vitamins and minerals
- Be the first to review this product
People who viewed this product also viewed