Amaranth flour is power house of nutrients, calcium, protein and is the only grain which contain Vitamin C. So it's the best and healthy option to make delicious cake which can be easily consume by kids also. No matter what you make, always remember to include Kingseed in your diet. So try it once you will love it.
Time : 35 mins
6 serving size
1 cup Amaranth flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup yoghurt
1 tbs baking powder
1 tbs baking soda
1/2 cup mix chopped nuts
1 tbs vanilla essence
1/2 cup milk
1 pinch salt
- In a large mixing bowl sieve the amaranth flour, baking powder and soda thrice.
- Next in other mixing bowl pour melted butter, sugar, salt, yoghurt, vanilla essence and whisk very well to make a smooth mixture.
- Now pour the dry ingredients into the wet mixture laddle by laddle and combine.
- Now add milk as required and mix. Next add chopped nuts and combine to make a smooth batter.
- Now grease the tin and preheat the oven for 10 minutes in 180°C.
- Pour the batter and tap twice to release air bubbles.
- Place the tin and bake the cake for 35 minutes. When it's done check with toothpick.
- Now allow the cake to cool completely and demould the cake carefully.
- Now sprinkle some powdered sugar and decorate with nuts.