- 1 cup Naturevibe Quinoa Seeds
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups minced parsley
- 1/2 cup minced mint
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, plus extra to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the quinoa under cool water, then combine with 2 cups of water and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a rapid simmer, then turn down the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until the quinoa is fluffy and chewy, about 20 minutes.
- Empty the cooked quinoa into a large bowl and stir in the onions, tomatoes, parsley, mint, and garlic.
- Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Pour this over the salad and stir to combine. Add salt or pepper according to taste.
- Serve cold!