- 4 tablespoons canola or other vegetable oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons Naturevibe Black Mustard Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Naturevibe Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Naturevibe Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Naturevibe Turmeric Powder
- 2 pounds potatoes, rinsed but not peeled, halved
- About 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Naturevibe Pepper Powder
- 2 teaspoons Naturevibe Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Naturevibe Cumin Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil and mustard seeds in a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, covered, just until seeds start to pop. Stir in cumin seeds and turmeric; then stir in potatoes, 1 tsp. salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add 1 tbsp. water. Cook, covered, until potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add remaining 2 tbsp. oil, coriander, cumin, cayenne, and salt to taste. Cook, uncovered, turning occasionally, until potatoes are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.Sprinkle cilantro over it.