- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Naturevibe Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Naturevibe Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix butter, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Place pumpkin seeds in a large bowl and pour butter mixture over seeds; toss to evenly coat. Spread coated seeds in a single layer onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until seeds are lightly browned, about 40 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven; sprinkle sugar over seeds and stir until evenly coated.