- 1 ripe banana
- 4 frozen ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup | 180 ml. plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp Naturevibe Spirulina Powder
- (optional: 2 tbsp maple syrup)
a few tablespoons of roasted almond butter
sliced banana, strawberries, passion fruit
walnuts (or any nuts & seeds)
fresh mint leaves
- Cut all bananas in large chunks and throw them in a food processor or high speed blender.
- Blend until a thick and smooth ice-cream like mixture is formed.
- With the motor running, slowly feed the plant-based milk into your food processor or blender.
- At last, add the spirulina powder and blend until it is combined.
- Pour the whip in two bowls, swirl in the almond butter and top with all the goodies. Serve and enjoy immediately!