- 2 1-pound packages refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon Naturevibe Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted, plus more for the pan
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Tear off small bits of the dough and roll them into 1- to 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Combine the Naturevibe Ceylon Cinnamon Powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Dip each ball in the butter, then in the cinnamon sugar.
- Transfer the balls to a buttered Bundt pan.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over the top and sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place a plate on top of the pan and carefully flip it over.
- Tap the bottom to release the bread. Transfer to a plate and enjoy!