- 1 (2 lb.) head cauliflower
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Naturevibe Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Naturevibe Ground Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches each. Transfer the florets to a bowl. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the chili powder, ground cumin, paprika and salt.
- Pour the spice mixture over the cauliflower and, using your hands, toss to coat the cauliflower.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet and roast the cauliflower, turning occasionally, until it is tender and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve.