- 1 ½ cups oats (1 cup of ground oats, ½ cup of whole oats)
- 1 ½ Tbsp raw Naturevibe Red Maca Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp Naturevibe Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the ground oats, whole oats, red maca powder, baking powder, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Then fold in the applesauce, almond milk, and maple syrup and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a muffin or cupcake tray to make three muffins. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!