- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cups brown rice flour
- 5-7 tbsp. Naturevibe Amaranth Seeds
- 3/4 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
- 3/4 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 tsp fine ground sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp wild-harvested honey
- 1 red apple, core and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup pure water
- 2 tsp Naturevibe Chia Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking pan with parchment and set aside.
- Into the blender add chia seeds,water, apple, coconut oil, wild-harvested honey and fresh lime juice. Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- In a large bowl, sift together almond flour, brown rice flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Pour wet ingredients into large bowl with dry and fold until well mixed. Fold in amaranth seeds.
- Bake pans for 30 mins or until knife comes out clean. You can paint/drizzle with honey and top with extra amaranth if you like.