- 1-2 tsp. Naturevibe Moringa Powder
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked for 1 hour)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Raw chocolate for dipping:
- 6 tbsp.Naturevibe Cacao Powder
- 6 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp. maple syrup
- Blend together all ingredients for the coconut filling in a blender or food processor. Use your hands to make about 15 small balls. Refrigerate until ready to coat in chocolate.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the chocolate coating until smooth. Dip the balls in the mixture with a fork, place onto a tray or plate lined with parchment paper and freeze for at least 30 minutes before eating. Store in the fridge.