For the crust:
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 Tbsp Naturevibe Gelatinized Maca Powder
- 2 Tbsp Naturevibe Ground Flax Seeds
For the cheesecake filling:
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water for 4 hours or more
- 1 cup canned coconut milk, chilled
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup peanuts
- Hibiscus Jelly
- In a food processor, blend together the crust ingredients (dates, pecans, maca, flax seeds) on high until a fine, sticky mixture is formed. Line a cupcake tray with seven cupcake liners and press the crust mixture into the liners.
- Strain the cashews and add them to the food processor.
- Remove the canned coconut milk from the fridge and scoop out only the thick, top portion. Add the coconut milk and maple syrup to the food processor and blend for two to three minutes until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the melted coconut oil and blend again another one or two minutes, until creamy. Pour the cheesecake cream on top of the crusts in the cupcake liners.
- Stash in the fridge for one to two hours so the cheesecakes can set and thicken. Top each with jelly, peanuts and enjoy! (Keep these stored in the fridge so they stay firm.)