- 4 egg whites (at room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon Naturevibe Arrowroot Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Naturevibe Ginger Powder
- Preheat oven to 225F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites until they become white and the beaters just start to leave tracks in them. One by one, add remaining ingredients. Beat until a peak will stand up stiff without drooping over when you lift the beater out.
- Gently transfer beaten egg whites into pastry bag. Pipe into little wreaths or kisses onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the middle to upper part of the oven. Turn off oven and without opening the door, leave meringues to cool completely. You may even leave them overnight.