- 1/3 cup Dried Mulberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup Dried Strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews, chopped
- 1/2 cup Organic Peanut Butter
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup Naturevibe Organic Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbsp Organic Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp Naturevibe Organic Black Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Naturevibe Organic Brown Flax Seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Line a 8x8 square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter and mashed bananas using a hand-held mixer or wire whisk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. With a spatula, mix the ingredients until they are well combined and you obtain a homogeneous mixture. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and with the spatula press it down until it is uniform and flat on all sides.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let the granola cool for at least 30-45 minutes before removing from the pan and cutting into bars. Wrap the bars in wax paper and store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.