- ¾ cup Naturevibe Dried GoldenBerries
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1½ cups water
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- Chop the goldenberries roughly, making sure each is at least cut in half. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the coconut sugar and water. Bring to a boil, stirring, until the coconut sugar has dissolved.
- Add the chopped goldenberries and rosemary sprig. Bring to a slow boil, then reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the vinegar, and let the mixture return to a boil. Remove from heat, and pour the mixture through a strainer, catching the liquid in a sterilized glass container.
- Discard the rosemary, and press the berries with the back of a spoon to extract additional juices. Refrigerate until cool, then use as desired. Shrub will keep for several months, refrigerated. Use about 1-2 tablespoons per drink.