- 1 teaspoon Naturevibe Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup Naturevibe Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup freeze Naturevibe Dried Golden Berries
- 2 teaspoons Naturevibe Chia Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine cinnamon, oats, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, cashews, chia seeds, and almonds. Mix.
- In a small bowl combine the oil and honey. Warm in the microwave for 10 seconds and mix until combined.
- Add the honey mix to the granola mixture and combine until smooth.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place granola on the sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven, mix the granola around and continue to bake in 5 minute increments, checking on it and stirring it up until toasted and cooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve it with chilled yoghurt and raspberries!