- 1.5 pounds chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp black sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- Lots of ginger, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tbsp Naturevibe Dried Goji Berries
- 1/3 cup Chinese cooking wine
- 2 cups cooked white rice(optional)
- In a stockpot, cook the chicken thighs in the black sesame oil until most are all fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the chicken stock, water, ginger, goji berries and Chinese cooking wine. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat and let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- When done, in a large bowl, put a layer of rice at the bottom of the bowl then pour the broth with the ingredients on top.
- Serve hot.