Essential oils, also called Volatile oils or Ethereal oils, are fragrant oils, where the name essential mainly comes from, are extracted from plants to get the maximum fragrance possible.
In today’s world where everyone lives a hectic, tiring and stressful life, essential oils come to your rescue, in the form of aromatherapy, it helps you blow off steam, ease and calm yourself and helps you relax, all with just the fragrance.
We, At Naturevibe Botanicals bring to you, a special curated range of Essential oils, that are pure, 100% Organic, chemical and pesticide free.
Naturevibe Botanicals Lemongrass Essential Oil.
- Add a drop or two to your hot tea, for a fragrant and healthy tea.
- Add in water and vapor it to get the maximum utilization of the fragrance for a good relaxing aroma therapy at home.
- Mix it in your regular hair oil for the extra relaxation and benefits to your hair.
Naturevibe Botanicals Pure Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Add it to water and use as vapor for a homemade aroma therapy, that will help you relieve stress and relax.
-Inhaling diffused peppermint oil can help to unclog your sinuses and offer relief from a scratchy throat. Peppermint acts as an expectorant, helping to open your airways, clear mucus and reduce congestion, and is one of the best essential oils for colds.
- Mix Naturevibe Botanicals peppermint oil, with Naturevibe Botanicals eucalyptus oil and coconut oil, to make a homemade vapor rub.
- You can also diffuse 5 drops of peppermint or apply 2–3 drops topically to your temples, chest and back of neck.
- Freshen breath and support oral health, add it to your toothpaste, or put a drop under your tongue before drinking a glass of water.
Naturevibe Botanicals Frankincence Oil
- Frankincense is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that has antimicrobial effects.
- Stress relieving bath soak.
- Frankincense oil immediately induces the feeling of peace, relaxation and satisfaction.
- Want to know how to use frankincense oil for stress relief? Simply add a few drops of frankincense oil to a hot bath.
Naturevibe Botanicals Ginger Oil
- In aromatherapy, the ginger essential oil is known as the oil of empowerment because it promotes self-confidence and courage.
- Inhaling the fragrance at least two or three times every day, and adding some drops into an essential oil diffuser and using it on a regular basis for uplifting moods and enhancing feelings of courage.
- Applying three drops of Ginger oil into 1 tbsp of Naturevibe Botanicals Epsom salt, and add to your warm bath water can help you enhance digestive processes.
Naturevibe Botanicals Pure Clove Oil
- Many people know about the qualities of clove oil for toothaches and other tooth pains, simply place a drop on the area. In addition to toothaches, cloves are said to be helpful in reducing the pain of dry socket, a common complication that occurs whenever a tooth is pulled.
- Cloves have been used to soothe stomach pain for centuries. It helps to calm the nerves and aid in digestion in case you eat something that doesn’t agree with you. Put a couple drops of the oil in a beverage to use it for stomach pain purposes.
- Down with a chronic headache? Head to the kitchen, mix four drops of clove oil with salt and apply it on your forehead for instant relief. The flavonoids in clove oil have anti-inflammatory agents, these anti-inflammatory properties will help ease the inflammation and also have a cooling effect. Clove oil can be used to reduce as an excellent pain reliever for muscle pain and joints.
Naturevibe Botanicals Eucalyptus Oil
- The oil is reputed to help promote a healthy scalp. The active ingredients found in the oil stimulate the blood vessels in the scalp. This, in turn, encourages healthy hair development. As a natural insect repellent, eucalyptus essential oil is also popular as treatment for head lice. So, if you are suffering from an irritated scalp, hair loss, and even head lice, try massaging eucalyptus essential oil diluted in coconut oil onto your hair and scalp. Not only does this help strengthen and moisturize your hair, it also aids in keeping your scalp healthy.
Naturevibe Botanicals Pure Citronella Oil.
- Pour a few drops onto a cotton ball and tuck into a corner of the room, refresh the cotton as required. Can also be used as a diffuser oil by adding a few drops with water to an essential oil burner.
- To be used after diluting with a carrier oil such as Coconut, Almond and Sesame only. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil and blend well. Not for direct use on skin. Keep away from eyes. For external use only.
BUY NOW: Pure Frankincense Oil
We at Naturevibe Botanicals, aim to provide the highest quality of organic products worldwide, thereby encouraging people to choose a healthy, nutritious, chemical-free lifestyle. We offer a wide range of products which not only add flavor to your food, but also boast of tremendous medicinal properties which prevent and treat innumerable diseases.
Disclaimer: The contents of the blog are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.