- 1 cup Naturevibe Chickpea Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Naturevibe Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Naturevibe Coriander Seeds
- 1/4 tsp yellow curry powder
- 1/2 tsp Naturevibe Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Naturevibe Onion Powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup hot water
- about 1/4 cup olive oil for frying
- Whisk to combine the chickpea flour, salt, baking soda, cumin, coriander, curry powder, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Add the lemon juice and water, and stir to combine (it will be a thick, lumpy mixture). Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes to give the chickpea flour a chance to hydrate and get even thicker.
- Heat up a nonstick skillet over medium high heat, and add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out small mounds of the chickpea mixture into the hot oil, then coat a spatula with oil and lightly press the tops to smush the mounds down into patties.
- Let the patties cook for about 2 minutes on each side until they’re golden brown, and you’ll see them puff up considerably.
- Drain them briefly on paper towels after frying and enjoy them while they’re hot!