- 50g/1¾oz plain flour
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Naturevibe Mustard Powder
- 2 free-range eggs, beaten
- 100g/3½oz fine dried breadcrumbs or matzo meal
- 1 tbsp Naturevibe Sesame Seeds
- 4 large chicken breasts, butterflied and flattened
- vegetable oil, for frying
Put the flour on a large plate. Mix in the smoked paprika, mustard powder and ½ teaspoon salt. Put the eggs in a shallow bowl and mix the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds together in another shallow bowl. Coat each chicken breast with the flour mixture and pat off any excess. Dip in the egg and then the breadcrumb mixture. Set aside.
Fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until deep golden-brown. Serve it with boiled baby potatoes and carrots.