Take Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Pumpkin Seed and grind it until fine powder
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of Pumpkin Powder
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of Naturevibe Botanicals Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Naturevibe Botanicals Nutmeg Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Ginger Powder
- 1 cup of Dried Cranberries
- 1 heaping tbsp of orange zest
- 1/2 cup of shredded sweetened coconut or walnuts
- Kick the tires and light the fires to 350 degrees.
- Cream your butter and sugars together until they are wonderfully fluffy, then beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Add in the pumpkin and mix thoroughly.
- Sift all your dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture into the wet and once combined, add in the cranberries and coconut or walnuts. I made mine coconut only since no one but little ol' me likes walnuts in cookies. The coconut was fabulous and added a nice crunch.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonful onto a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until they are lovely little pumpkin cakes, just waiting to be eaten. For a cakey cookie, these were surprisingly good and something I definitely will make again.