- 1 tsp Naturevibe Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 teaspoons Naturevibe Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Naturevibe Turmeric Root Powder
- 1-1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 6 thick slices bacon 6 chicken thighs, skinless & boneless (approximately 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup bacon grease (butter or expeller pressed coconut oil)
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 medium cauliflower, grated
- 3/4 cup homemade chicken stock
**Finish with lime juice and chopped cilantro
- Mix all spices in medium bowl and set aside. Reserve 1 tablespoon of seasoning for “rice”.
- Place bacon in large frying pan and cook over medium heat to render fat. While bacon is cooking, in separate frying pan (large enough for all chicken to fit in one layer to cook), add the extra bacon grease or fat to the pan. Dredge both sides of chicken thighs in seasonings and then add to hot, oiled pan. (Be sure to reserve 1 tablespoon of seasoning for “rice”).
- Brown chicken on both sides (3-4 minutes each side) then add 1/2 cup stock to pan and cover to finish cooking chicken, around 15 minutes.
- After bacon has rendered fat, remove and set aside for another meal and add onions and bell pepper to bacon grease. Cook about 5-8 minutes on medium heat until soft. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Then add shredded cauliflower to onions and cook for about 5 minutes until soft. Add tomatoes and 1/2 cup of your gluten-free beer (or stock) along with 1 tablespoon of the reserved seasoning mix (start off with 2 tsp of seasoning and taste). Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Taste again for seasoning.
- serve them separately by placing “rice” in bowl and covering with chicken and a bit of the juice.