- 2 cups whole wheat gnocchi
- 7 cups spinach leaves
- 1 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. Naturevibe Garlic Powder
- ¼ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make gnocchi according to package’s directions.
- In a pan set to medium high, add spinach, cover and cook until wilted.
- Turn off heat. Add ricotta, garlic powder and sundried tomatoes. Stir in gnocchi.
- Pour into a baking dish. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 5 minutes.