People often hesitate to dwell into a decadent slice of cheesecake more often than not because it might throw them off their diet.
A traditional cheesecake does solve most of your problems in just a bite, but for some people, the mere thought of grabbing a bite of a cheesecake itself seems like a problem.
This blog is for those people, that should no longer feel guilty for having a cheesecake, here I bring to you a cheesecake recipe made from healthy ingredients and Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Products and Ingredients.
Raw Golden Cheesecake
Almond and Date Crust
- 7 medjool dates, soaked in hot water for 10 minutes and drained
- 1½ cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweeted shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon of Naturevibe Botanicals Himalayan pink salt fine
Golden Cheesecake Filling
- 1 1/3 cup coconut flakes, soaked overnight in a bowl with the cashews
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons raw cashews, soaked overnight in a bowl with the coconut flakes
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Naturevibe Botanicals Chia seeds (Ground in a blender)
- 1 tablespoon Naturevibe Botanicals Ginger Root Powder
- 2½ teaspoons Naturevibe Botanicals Turmeric Powder
- 1 ¾ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Naturevibe Botanicals Lemon Peel Powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon Naturevibe Botanicals Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ teaspoons Himalayan Pink salt fine
- 1/8 teaspoon Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons cool water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Line an 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper.
- Prepare the crust. Add the dates, almonds, coconut, maple syrup, and salt to a high speed blender or food processor and pulse until it begins to clump. Pour the filling into the prepared baking pan and use your fingertips to press down the crust into an even layer. Use a small glass to roll it smooth, if desired. Chill crust while you prepare the filling.
- Drain and rinse the soaked coconut flakes and cashews and add them to the blender with maple syrup, ground chia seeds, ginger, turmeric, vanilla, lemon peel powder, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- With the blender on low, slowly add the cool water, increasing the speed as you pour. Blend on high for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed, until the filling is velvety smooth.
- Pour in the coconut oil and blend on low just to combine. Pour the filling over the chilled crust, smoothing out the top as needed.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, until firm.
- Optional: dust top with a 50/50 mix of ginger and turmeric.
- Once the cheesecake has chilled, slice it into 10-12 slices and serve.