- 100gm Cheddar, finely grated
- 50gm Naturevibe Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Naturevibe Chia Seeds, soaked in water till it blooms
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C. Lightly grease a baking sheet and keep aside.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to bind it into a dough. Flatten the dough between two cling films and place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and immediately cut it with a metal cookie cutter.
- Place them on the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.