- 1/2 cups rolled oats (kept whole)
- 1 2/3 cups rolled oats, blended into "oat flour"
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp Naturevibe Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 cup coconut sugar (or basic organic dry sugar)
- a few dashes of Naturevibe Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
Wet Goji Mixture:
- 1/2 cup Naturevibe Goji Berries
- 2/3 cups boiling water
- 2 1/2 Tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 1/2 tsp Naturevibe Flax seeds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup almond milk, room temperature (so you do not harden the coconut milk when blending)
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (or substitute with more oat flour or any flour you'd like - wheat flour works if you want to use that)
- 1/3 cup Naturevibe Cacao Nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking muffin cups.
- Boil 2/3 cup water and add to a small bowl with the goji berries, flax seeds. Allow to soak until berries are very tender. Also add to this bowl: orange juice, zest, vanilla and coconut oil. The warm liquid will melt the coconut oil.
- Process the rolled oats.Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold the wet goji mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir until a thick oat-y mixture forms. Fold in the banana, almond milk, coconut flour and cacao nibs.
- Add batter to muffin cups. Bake for 18 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool and serve warm.