- 8 ounces of Naturevibe Amaranth Grains
- 6 tbsp. Honey
- 6 tbsp. Agave Nectar
- 6 tbsp. Butter
- handful of Naturevibe Sunflower Seeds
- handful of Naturevibe Pumpkin Seeds
- Handful of Almonds
- 1/2 cup of diced dried Apricots
- 1/4 cup of diced dried Mission figs
- Pop amaranth in a hot skillet by adding a tablespoon at a time for about 15-18 seconds, transferring to a bowl when popped. In a large saucepan, combine honey, agave nectar and butter, and cook over medium heat for about 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the amaranth to the honey mixture with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, apricots, almonds and mission figs. Pour the mixture onto a nonstick pan, spread it out to the corners, and then let it cool and harden before you cut it into bars.