Camu camu ice cream is a Peruvian handmade dessert, from the amazon.
Camu Camu is a fruit with high content of vitamin C and antioxidants for the body.
Camu camu is considered a superfood — mainly due to a high content of certain nutrients and powerful plant compounds, including vitamin C.
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon of Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Camu Camu Powder
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 400 ml of milk Without lactose
- ½ cup of cold boiled water
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- In a blender add the peeled banana, Camu Camu powder, the raspberries and the honey, then liquefy for 8 minutes.
- In a container add and the contents of the blender and freeze for 8 hours.
- Serve in a glass container and enjoy ! Bon appetit!