- 6 tablespoons of butter , at room temperature, divided
- 1/2 cup + 4 tablespoons of brown sugar , divided
- 1 1/4 cup of Naturevibe Tapioca Flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup of oil (peanut, soy or corn)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of Naturevibe Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of clove powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of Naturevibe Ginger Powder
- Heat the oven to 250 ºF [120 ºC].
- Grease a 9" [22 cm] baking pan with 2 tablespoons of butter, covering the bottom very well. Cover the bottom of the pan with the 4 tablespoons of brown sugar. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the remaining butter, brown sugar, tapioca, milk, oil, egg, salt, cinnamon, clove and ginger. Whisk until it is mixed thoroughly. Pour carefully into the pan, making sure not to disturb the sugar layer.
- Bake for 20 mins, or until you poke it with a skewer and it comes out clean. Cool to room temperature and chill. Loosen the edges with a knife, cover with a plate that can hold the syrup and turn. Serve!