- 1 1/2 cups raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Naturevibe Organic Black Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 12 oz fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp Naturevibe Organic Black Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Naturevibe Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Line a 9’’ x 5’’ loaf pan with unbleached parchment paper and set aside. Place the base ingredients in your food processor and pulse until combined. Using a spatula, press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan.
- In a food processor or blender, puree the blueberries. Add the chia seeds and mix until combined. Let the mixture sit for 20 minutes, or until it thickens. Once the mixture is thick, spread it evenly over the base layer.
- In a small bowl, mix the topping ingredients and pour the mixture over the blueberry chia jam layer, making sure to spread it out evenly.
- Freeze the bars until firm. To serve, let the bars thaw at room temperature for 15-20 minutes and cut as desired.
Note: Store bars in the refrigerator for up to one week.