- 1-2 tablespoons Naturevibe Gelatinized Maca Powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts preferably soaked and dehydrated to increase digestibility
- 1/2 cup almonds also preferably soaked and dehydrated
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup dried apples
- 1 ½ teaspoons Naturevibe Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- about 1-2 teaspoons water as needed
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until the mixture is finely chopped. When you think it might be ready, remove the lid and pick up a piece to roll in the palm of your hands. If it sticks together it's ready to form into bars. If it's crumbly, it either needs to blend a little more or it needs a little moisture. If it is very dry, turn the food processor on and pour a teaspoon of water through the opening in the top. Continue adding water as needed until the mixture sticks together.
- When the mixture is ready, press it onto wax or parchment paper and form into bars. Wrap each bar individually and store in the freezer until needed.