- 7 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 14 ounce can full-fat coconut cream
- 2 large pastured egg yolks
- ⅛ tspn sea salt
- 1 tbspn vanilla
- 1/3 cup Naturevibe Maca powder
- Chop up and place the chocolate in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan add coconut milk, eggs, and salt. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens and forms a smooth custard that coats the back of a spoon (about 10 to 15 minutes).
- When the custard is ready, take the pot off the heat and Pour custard over the chocolate. Let the chocolate and custard mixture sit undisturbed for 5 minutes.
- Add the Naturevibe Maca powder and vanilla and gently stir the ingredients.
- Divide the mixture evenly into espresso cups or ramekins and put into the fridge until set.