- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons rum flavored extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Naturevibe Nutmeg Powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cream together 1 cup butter or margarine and white sugar. Stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla, egg, and 2 teaspoons rum flavoring. Mix well. Add 3 cups flour and nutmeg.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheets and bake 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool and frost.
- To Make Frosting: Cream together 3 tablespoons butter and confectioner's sugar. Add 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla and 1 teaspoon rum. Stir in milk (may add more to reach desired consistency). Roll it into oats and savour!